Transport Module for MTS-8000 Platforms
Транспортный модуль для измерительной платформы MTS-8000
The Transport module for the MTS-8000 Platforms enables service providers to rapidly, reliably and cost-effectively deploy Transmission services in one convenient package. An important complement to the existing MTS-8000 platforms product line, the module supports T1-10 G SDH/SONET, 10/100/Gig Ethernet, 10Gig Ethernet LAN/WAN PHY, IP, Fibre Channel and OTN testing in the industry's most innovative test module.
Truly field tailored, the only integrated Ethernet, SDH/SONET, IP, Fibre Channel, OTN and PDH test solution available to the market, weighing under 7 kgs.
Battery operation up to 2 hours at 10 Gb/s rates.
Practically unlimited field modularity: you can match any requirement for test function, size, weight, or price.
Reduce test times by up to 66% by testing up to 3 circuits simultaneously and independently.
Customer exchangeable connector types (FC, SC, LC, ST and DIN), eliminating the need for crossover cables.
Dual port design allows users to maximize port density by purchasing multiple SDH/SONET and GigE interfaces (2.7G - 155Mbps optical).
Built-in optical connection check functions with a high accuracy power meter/source, VFL, ORL and video microscope options available ensure that today’s most common optical problems are solved.
Backwards compatible with existing MTS-5000 optical modules already in the field.
Coupled with the NewGen module, verify Generic Frame Procedure (GFP), Virtual Concatenation (VCAT), Link Capability adaptation scheme (LCAS) and Ethernet technologies.
Combined with the MTS-8000's optical layer test modules, test the physical, photonic, transmission, and data layers all in one portable package.
Verify end to end network connectivity, throughput, and quality of service for all technologies.
Measure network and circuit performance with an array of Error and Alarm insertion and analysis capability.
Perform SLA and circuit acceptance routines via a variety of industry test standards.
Test Quality of Service metrics by verifying results such as Jitter, Delay, Service Disruption, Lost and Out of Sequence frames.
Verify network element characteristics with signal level and frequency measurements for all interfaces.
Ensure network synchronization with the modules selectable timing references.
Remotely operate the instrument with its web based Remote operation capability.
Enable Productivity enhancements via the easy-to-use graphical interface and saved setup capability.
- 10GigE LAN/WAN and 1 GigE optical interfaces
- 10/100/1000 Mb/s electrical Ethernet interfaces 1550 nm, 1310 nm and 850 nm wavelength capable
- Single and Dual Port configurations for 1GigE, 100M, and 10M Ethernet interfaces
- Test End to end data connectivity and loopback testing RFC 2544 Conformance Testing; Quality of Service measurements
- Verify the integrity of triple play services such as Video and VoIP by qualifying QoS metrics such as Packet Jitter and Round Trip Delay.
- Test IP Traffic, including Connectivity, Throughput and Qos Measurements
- Transmit and Receive Encapsulated traffic using MPLS/VPLS/VLAN and Q in Q technologies
- Support the simultaneous analysis of up to 8 Ethernet/IP streams for Class of Service testing
- Graphical Display Results such as Delay, Throughput, and Jitter versus Time
- SDH/SONET testing at 51 Mb/s, 155 Mb/s, 622 Mb/s, 2.5Gb/s, and 10Gb/s
- T-carrier testing at T1, E1, E3, DS3 and E4 rates
- Support Single and Dual Port configurations for 2.7G to 155M optical technologies
- Muxed payload and concatenated payload generation and analysis from 10 Gb/s to 1.5/2 Mb/s
- 1550 nm and 1310 nm wavelength support for all optical interfaces
- SDH/SONET overhead byte manipulation and viewing for High and Low Paths
- Round Trip Delay measurements to test latency
- Service Disruption measurements to verify protection switching facilities
- Performance measures including T1.510, T1.514, G.821, G.826, G.828, G.829, M.2100, and M.2101 for circuit acceptance
- Dual-Direction T1, E1, DS3 and STS-1 receivers reduces test times by 50%
- Supports Fibre channel (1G/2G) optical interfaces for 850 nm, 1310 nm, and 1550 nm Tx/Rx
- Single and Dual Port capable
- Support Layers 1 and Layer 2 BER testing through the use of industry specified test patterns (example: High Frequency Pattern (HFPAT), Low Frequency Pattern (LFPAT))
- Transmit and Receive Fibre Channel Frames up to 100% of line rate to test connectivity
- Verify QoS measurements and errors such as Delay (us), Symbol Errors, CRC Errored Frames, Fibre Runts, Fibre Jabbers, Undersized Frames and Lost Frames
- Support OTU2 (10.7G, 11.05G, 11.1G) and OTU1 (2.7G) technologies
- 1550 nm and 1310 nm Tx/Rx for all interfaces
- Simultaneously and independently test 10.7G or 11.1G and 2.7G OTN interfaces
- Analyze and generate OTU, ODU and OPU overhead, errors and alarms
- Support correctable and uncorrectable FEC error analysis and generation
- Transmit, Receive and Analyze TCM 1-6 overhead fields
- For 10.7G/2.7G technologies support SDH/SONET framing with a PRBS client for BER testing
- For 11.05 and 11.1G OTN technologies, support a PRBS client for BER testing
Optical (with the User Interface Module)
- Insertion Loss Testing with the Optical Power Meter and Source
- Fiber Optic cable verification with the Visual Fault Locator
- Fiber Optic connector verification with the Fiber Optic Microscope